The Second Annual Wellesley Challenge
The Wellesley 5k/10k Challenge was developed to bring runners back to the beautiful setting of Wellesley to Race Wellesley First. The race is being hosted by Boston Sports Clubs Wellesley, Olin College, and the Wellesley Chamber. A portion of the money raised will benefit the Wellesley Scholarship Foundation.
- 5K Race
The 5K starts at the Boston Sports Clubs and does a scenic loop through the town of Wellesley trails and onto the stunning campus of Olin College. It loops through the campus before tracking through the scenic trails used for robot training. The course continues through the campus and trails before finishing back at Boston Sports Clubs.
- 10K Race
The 10K will be a double loop of the 5k with a few modifications
- Fun Run
The race challenges will conclude with a 1 mile kids fun run with a few obstacles along the way. The course will be on pavement so strollers can particpate.
- Top 3 places in each category receive medals (Under 18, 19-39, over 40 men’s and women’s).
- Male and female 10K winners receive $100 gift card to Marathon Sports.
- 5K winners receive $100 gift card to Boston Sports Clubs.
- All Fun Run participants receive ribbons.
Race Day Info
- All parking will take place at Olin College lot A
- Bib pickup will take place at Wellesley First Commons Bank on Sep 10th-14th from 830am-5pm M-W and 830am-6pm Thursday and Friday.